免責條款 Online Web Services Legal Disclaimer
1. Online Web Services (“OWS”), the operator of this web site, shall not be responsible or liable:
1.1. for any actions taken, either wholly or in part, based on the information provided on products, services and websites that OWS, its subsidiaries, or affiliated companies offer (collectively, the “OWS Services”); or
1.2. for any loss, damage, expense or injury resulting from any transactions conducted with any online merchant or other third party through any of the OWS Services; or
1.3. to honor (or to cause any merchant to honor) any erroneous information regarding the price, description and availability of, or any discounts, offers, promotions and coupons relating to, any product or service offerings available through any of the OWS Services; or
1.4. for any loss, damage, expense, or injury that you may suffer by:
1.4.1. using any of the OWS Services; or
1.4.2. reliance on information provided through any of the OWS Services; or
1.4.3. using any third party products and services;
whether or not they are accessible through any of the OWS Services.
2. The information, services, products, and materials contained or available through any of the OWS Services, including but not limited to, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, OWS disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to,:
2.1. quality, merchantability quality, and fitness for any particular purpose;
2.2. title, non-infringement, freedom from computer viruses, worms, and other operating problems;
2.3. course of dealing or course of performance;
2.4. any of the OWS Services will meet any user’s requirements, fulfillment of any purposes or needs; and
2.5. that the OWS Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure; complete, current or error free.
3. All information available through any of the OWS Services is subject to change without notice.
4. If any provision in this disclaimer shall be held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the provision shall be severed to the extend required without modifying the remaining provisions. This shall not in any way affect the validity or enforcement of this disclaimer.
5. This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance to the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.